Last updated: April 6, 2023
1) Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including personal information, which is information by which an individual may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier that is specific to the individual.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site, using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
2) How We Use Your Information
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, including state and federal privacy laws.
3) Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Division Street Dental, our customers, or others.
4) Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
5) Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a
request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
6) Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use or provide any information on this Site, or on or through any of its features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately.
8) Contact Information